rare postwor LyrafreX by Fuji Kogaku made in Japan
Availability: Out of stock
- It is Fuji Kogaku twin lens reflex camera LyrafleX around 1960.
- It is a type that focuses by engaging the gears of the upper and lower lenses.
- The shutter is running. The lens is in good state although there are a little dirty.
- The interesting thing is that the thing for split image is pasted in the center of the focusing glass so that the focus can be adjusted precisely.
- Unlike a semi size Lyra , it is firmly made. A genuine cap is attached.
- Has not been test shooting with film loaded.
- Please look carefully and check with photos. You will get what you see in the pictures.