Boltax I by MIYAGAWA ca.1938 subminiature BOLTA size camera
Availability: In stock
- It is Bolta-size camera Boltax I released in 1938.
- Production is at Miyagawa Seisakusho, and the image size is 25x25mm, RARE subminiature camera.
- Including one metal spool.
- With the other one and backing paper then possible to shoot with the current 135 film. (You need various knowledge and dark box etc)
- Shutter is OK. The straight helicoid is smooth. Although there are a variety of ages, I think you can still shooting somehow.
- A genuine rare SOFT CASE (ruddling) is attached.
- Japanese legend of Bolta size camera!
- Has not been test shooting with film loaded.
- Please look carefully and check with photos.
- You will get what you see in the pictures.